BBQ Pavilion Information:
World Famous Eddie Deen's BBQ Pavilion
Tucked in one corner of Mesquite Arena, you’ll discover the rustic BBQ pavilion, a culinary delight. Real cowboys eat here, so get ready for a great time before the rodeo chutes open.
BBQ Pavilion Information: Adults - $20.00 Kids - $10.00 under 12yrs old
The BBQ buffet at Mesquite Arena includes:
- Eddie Deen's Slow Smoked Beef Brisket
- Hickory Smoked Chicken Breast
- Jalapeno Kiolbassa Sausage
- Sweet and Spicy Hickory Smoked Ribs
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Grandma Deen's Potato Salad
- Rodeo Charro Beans
- Hickory Roots BBQ's Famous Cole Slaw
- Creamy Macaroni & Cheese
- Relish Tray
- Homemade Yeast Rolls w/Butter
- Vanilla Buttermillk and Chocolate Fudge Pecan Pies
- Iced Tea and Fountain Drinks
Arena Food and Beverage Policies:
Guests are not permitted to bring in any outside food or drink.
The Pavilion food service opens the same time the doors open to the arena and closes one (1) hour into the event.
Beverage service ends 30 minutes prior to the end of the show.